Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I care not if you smear my name, I care only for the prosperity of my Blood Folk

I see too often that blacks are free to insult Whites, and none of them are smeared if they attack whites. they are barely treated as the criminals they are! the ZOG media influences those who listen to the PC rhetoric that this is OK, because if this were a game of cards, they have an ACE up their sleeves: their ancestors were enslaved! ...but I don't own any slaves, neither did my father, or grandparents. we are descended from Acadian exiles who were hunters, trappers, and farmers. why should I be made to feel guilty about the past of slavery? Blacks are not the only group that were enslaved in the past, and present. not that long ago, Jews held Catholic children as home servants. Modern Africa is controlled by black despots.

I have a hobby of studying biology and ecological niche's that affect genetic evolution. black males are recruited into a campaign of racial genocide against Whites, and hope to use White females to reduce the White population to mulatto abominations. They attack any male Whites who resist or foolishly attempt "racial acceptance" by dating black. the genes are trying to win against genes that are their Niche rivals. The blacks don't want the Whites to exist at all, and are not content with segregation; this is why they attack White couples, they don't want diversity, they just want to be in control. I.E. like the omega wolf in a pack that seeks to overthrow the alpha wolf. this is the nature of war. there is a cultural battle plan here. The blacks want to overthrow White society, which will inevitably lead to a 3rd world cesspool. Black males usually kill their white girlfriends once they are past their usefulness to the cause. Either they reduce the girls family line through miscegenation or if she refuses to bear a child for anyone but a white, she is tortured and murdered along with white males.

To combat the exploitation of our good nature using White Guilt propaganda, Whites must stand as one nation, and refuse the tyranny of political correctness. I would rather be called a racist and have my name smeared as such, than be hypnotized into a P.C. slave just to keep my good name. I sacrifice my name and my blood for the loyalty to my Folk. I will keep to the beauty of my culture pure, for that is the only way to benefit the White Folk. This battle is fought with more weapons than mere bullets, but also with TV and political repression.

 "Things only seem to be racist if a White person does it, and Whites are blamed for everything. I guess we can only blame our own race for this because we keep caving in every time they throw the race card, or we lower the standards so we aren’t called racists… It’s disgusting, and needs to stop!"*

I agree, the race card is an ACE in some hands, and it disgusts me too. We must come up with a better strategy than conceding and running. Our enemy's strategy is to force White guilt by acting like Whites are the only ones who's history is soaked in blood. lib-tards act like it is OK to attack Whites because 'we have it coming', and they excuse 'retribution'. This strategy uses our good natures against us; well I say no more nice Whites! we will stand up for ourselves, but the influence of bullshit in the media is huge, we must get around that and wake up our sleepers! Blacks murder Whites all around the country, and in South Africa; this is war. I am not afraid to be called "racist" anymore. the blacks 'took back' the N word. We must appropriate our Pro-White message! I am not guilty of the sins of my Race's history, therefore I should not be punished for them. However, I will Punish the living for the sins of this lifetime.

references:
article at American Renaissance
Biology
Anthropology
Politics
Nature
War

No comments: