Thursday, October 20, 2011

commercials suck

I had quit watching tv because I was sick of all the garbage and I felt it was something not worth my time and money. I have books to read and tv is a big waste of time; however, hammer decided to get an antenna, so he could watch "all in the family". I have noticed that the commercials directed at the audience for retro shows usually involve powerchairs and catheters; neither of which we need, since we are in our 20's. then I got hooked on The Big Bang Theory, and notice the commercials are mostly for car insurance. I have car insurance and have no desire to "switch". the only ads worth watching are those that announce the recall of drugs. many drugs that were put on the market and advertised as "safe" are constantly being recalled after they give enough people cancer or some other horrible affliction, or kill them. That is why I refuse to take any pharmaceuticals that have been on the market for less than 5 years. Actually, I don't take any sort of medication at all, I am healthy. I also discourage others from seeking pharmaceutical aid, as the drugs side effects are worse than the reason for taking them. Sadly, even if you wait for all studies and public lab rat experiments to be done with, it is still no guarantee that the drugs will be safe; ritalin for instance has killed children, but it is hushed up. Open a new tab and search for "ritalin death" and you will be horrified.
Please do not give children pills, the very idea is sickening to me. my mother did not care about me, so she drugged me but I knew the pills were evil and stopped taking them. my psychiatrist was a stupid fat ass, drug pushing hack and only cared about selling poison to unfortunate kid's parents. I disagree with much about Scientology, but they are right about psychiatry being "an industry of death". Also, you might want to consider reading "erectus walks amongst us".
that's all for today, goodbye.

No comments: