Thursday, August 13, 2009

THE LAFOURCHE PARISH SHERRIFFS OFFICE MUST ANSWER!

today I got a call from someone I know, the police came to her house to arrest a man, but in the foolish way they behave, managed to run over a little boy who suffers from seizures. As I type this that boy is being rushed to the hospital. I want the cop who ran him over to be FIRED! if no action is taken to remove the badge of that cop, he will instead lose his HEAD!
I say ENOUGH of this police bullshit, they belive they are all-powerful and can get away with shit like this. they got away with destroying a boat and almost killing the fisherman who was in it, because when he persued the case, he was contacted and told to shut up or he would "dissappear". well I'm getting the word out on this one; find the officer who ran over a little boy and see justice actually done for once!
If the cops are reading this: they should be afraid.

No comments: