Friday, August 28, 2009

Why are whites made to feel like we should be ashamed of our race? There has been a pervasive campaign to create white guilt. If we show any pride, we are hated, yet we are called a "hate group". Perhaps the real meaning of "hate group" is one that is maligned by everyone else, as it is we who are hated. We have been 'encouraged' to betray our own race, if a white girl dates only white males, she is hated, and the race traitors are loved. It seems that other races don't face this kind of prejudice. no black is looked down upon for staying with their own kind, and the black panthers are not treated with the same fear as the KKK. More and more I see evidence that the mud races want ours wiped out. Not only that, but they want us to go quietly into the dark night of racial obliteration through mix breeding. They realize that our genes are superior to theirs so they want to take them, and so 'encourage' us to cross breed ourselves into extinction. I refuse to allow this, and I will stay true to my race. They can hate me all they want but as long as I breathe, the White Race shall live on. 14/88

No comments: