I have often been asked "why" am I a "racist". to answer this question, first we must consider what exactly these askers tend to think "racism" is. the question of Bias:
can you really expect anyone to do something in violation of their own interests? They who have something to gain will defend those interests.
Family ties can be expected to favor one another and defend one another, Politcal party members can be trusted only to act in the interests of the party, and Individuals can be expected to act in their personal interests all the same. Why then is it so difficult to understand my position? Propaganda. There has been a long fought political battle in the media, to stereotype and demonize Folks like me. I am called "narrowminded", "closeminded", "hateful", "Unenlightened", and even "dangerous" by those who have never even seen my face, nor heard my voice. I was in a skype chat with someone on the other side of the atlantic, who suggested I "work on my accent" after we had been discussing my political views, as well as telling me how to live other aspects of my life, and I told them that they had no Idea what I sounded like. The truth is they had imagined I have a thick Southern drawl, based on little more than my opinions and whereabouts I live. Though I was indeed born and raised in the Southernmost part of Louisiana, and my ancestors were Confederates, I was raised by my liberal, half-Texan mother to speak perfect English and be a 'grammar nazi' as it is known today, meaning that I correct people's speach without being asked. During my childhood, for all her effort, I was asked by friends, neighbors, and teachers "where are you from, Ohio/Maine?". this began to cause me some discontent and I set about on my life's path to find myself. it has been a tumutuous journey for me, but the point I am getting at here is the latest part of my Journey: finding Jesus in my heart and embracing my Race. I am White and it is my Nature.
Noone found it shocking that women would want to vote for a female candidate, nor that blacks would vote for a black candidate, nor democrats and republicans for their respective party candidates, so why should It be so shocking for me to be in favor of a White conservative candidate? why are all labels except "white" acceptable? Seems to me that it is no longer ok to be White, let alone proud of it. some have blamed proud White establishments like the Ku Klux Klan for this hatred of White Culture, the claim being that because of them the metaphorical use of the law of physics "equal but opposite reaction" created anti-white sentiments just for their being so pro-white. (not to mention accuzations of violence, but that is beside my point)
now for another backstory to explain where I'm comming from:
during my youth (as I'm only 22 these are the only stories I have) I became fascinated by language and culture, you know the old saying about walking a mile in someone else's shoes? (this is a metaphor): well I left my Cajun shoes on my porch and ventued off down my life path to try on the shoes of the world around me(metaphor over). I began considering ever scenario I encountered from first my perspective, then by the perspective on the 'other side', of whoever else was affected by particular events. I feel this approach has given me some insight, wisdom, and understanding of a few things so far in my brief life. I digress onto the point I'm trying to make: I became fascinated by History Channel specials about Hitler, "Nazi's" and the American White supremacist movement; I also began reading German-Language books, (and once an instuctional audiotape and book on how to speak Gaelic, and some books on Olde English) and I picked up enough German from this that I can get the gist of what Rammstein sings.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/sitemap/index.php/t-371531.html
why does it seem like WW2 never ended? why are old political enemies still being vilified as if we still have to fight them? from here, I decided to explore American taboos such as this thing called "racism" and I found David Duke Much to my Liking. Not only is he a Louisianan like me, but he is an Intelligent, sensible man and one worth following.http://davidduke.org/ http://www.davidduke.com/ and his comments in the "secret History" propaganda got me thinking. because of jewmedia propaganda, the path my life has taken, the Straight and narrow, Walking with Jesus, is a Taboo, and I'm proud of My Cajun Heritage, and my White Race.
(metaphor) I have returned to my porch and put my own shoes back on, to find them a perfect fit, unlike the shoes I have walked in before. I'm happy to be Home. White Pride! 14/88
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment