Sunday, February 14, 2010

part 2: why im "racist"; My Ascent from Darkness

when I came of the proper age{insert}, I recieved my Catholic Communion, then I became an altar server on Sundays, and it was somewhere between then and when it was time{insert} for my Confirmation. I remember my parents teling me they prayed the Priest would not question our Faith Individually, but as agroup,because latelyI had been rebelling against my parents and exploring other religions on my borrowed shoes" path through life. I had recently purcased books on Wicca, and just let my parents think I was Athiest, yet claimed I was "angry with god". To me it was looking at God in different ways, through the perspective of others, as I continue to be curious of thought processes. as I tried one books-a-million new age book after another(compiling a rather valuable set if I ever sell them), my faith did indeed begin to wayne, and I explored Buddhism and Thao. eventually I as in youtube posting videos critical of creationism, and naievely thought that jEudiasm, Christianity and islam were the same religion, but for different races, which held different practises. long before I had learned that different sects routinely seceede from Main churches and have varying focuses on scripture or science, and varying practises (such as Witnesses wearing proper church clothes all the time and Amish not using electricity{I believed they were the oldest and therefore the most correct}, so I believed the lie pushed by the jEwish media that Jesus was a jEw pretending to fulfill the prophesy; as they intend for all of us; and the "3 Abrahamic Religions" were different sects of the old testament tribal religion. it seems the jEws got ahold of my bible study class, and Nickelodeon at the same time (rugrats).
More recently in my young life, I began making Infoshop, Youtube, and the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster routine visits on my internet time. I failed to see the growing numbers of Mexican Natives as the threat it has become. I read Manga and watched Japanese-language Anime, and "Full-Metal Alchemist".
I disregarded my Father's warnings about the Social Race War in America, and the doom that would befall America if Obama were elected.
but I never forgot the Words of David Duke, and Having begun to open my eyes and my mind to my Father's and Loving Fiancee' Marvin's words, I began looking for all the old stuff they told me was "bad" when they caught me drawing Swastikas on my personal ringbinder I used in the 4th Grade(I was in public school by then and I still missed Catholic School). I found David Duke again, I found the Ku Klux Klan and the Confederacy, and discovered my Cajun Ancestor's History. I am now teaching myself what our grandparent's were forbidden to speak in the English Schools they were forced to attend: Cajun French, which in many ways is distinct from Canadian French, and especially foreign "Parisian" French, and very far from Ivory Coast, African French. the closest that comes is itself a spin-off language, a Creoleized form of Cajun, spoken in Haiti and several Carribbean Islands. I found Stormfront and I saw the Hateful, Big Brother-esque, eye of the ADL, SPLC, ACLU, and the Jews. I learned of their tretchery from David Duke and I learned of Saga, Skrewdriver, and David Lane. I have read of Channon Christen and Christopher Newsom. and I have found a love of Country Music, though my mother had forbidden me to listen to it as a child even when I went to her mother's house, because Grandma Linda always played Country music at  home. I have seen my mother delve into a dark abyss with a drug-addict abusive boyfriend who is in jail every month, mostly for beating her, or fighting with cops; I have a lifetime restraining order against him.
I have felt the sadness of being on the left, and I feel that My Awakening to the 14/88 and the White Nationalist movement just that: opening my eyes to the light of day, waking from a liberal, hippy, commie, nightmare world.
It was when I cried while listening to "Jesus Take the Wheel", a country song I never liked even before I began appreciating Country. It was so beautiful, and it's how I feel about the latest stretch of path I have walked. I have re-found my enjoyment of Creed as well, I had all their albums but in my late teens, began turning toward "linkin park" and "rage against the machine". I am quite happy with Creed's new song.
previously, I have been working my way out of the darkness and into the Knowlegde of Asatru, and of the Vikings, Of Wagner, and seeing Hitler and late19th/early 20th century Germany differently.
I have seen the political-correctness bigots call for: the death of the Klan, for the firing form jobs of countless White Pride advocates both in the U.S. and Canada, I have heard the stories of the revisionist Historian political prisoners. I am outraged at the silent social Race war and genocide conspiracy against the White Race. and I have seen the conformist policies of the Multicultural/multiracial agenda. these Multicult Commies and jEw neocons have been conspiring to take america, and they have done so by seling us to the Chinese, whom they also control.
Lastly; I have been asked "why am I 'racist'?", "why do 'racists' want to kill all other races?" and why don't I want to have a "black Friend" as if picking a friend for their 'blackness' is somehow less "racist" than picking friends for their character and all of them happen to be Proud Whites. my answer is simple: because it is my Nature.
14/88

No comments: