Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Letter To My Detractors.

http://www.defensiveracism.com/



let me first address this unfair favoritism towards hebrews:

U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT SAYS

NEW TESTAMENT IS “ANTI-SEMITIC”?

By Rev. Ted Pike

Evangelical lovers of Israel would never believe that our government could consider them anti-Semitic. Yet the U.S. State Department’s new “Department of Global Anti-Semitism” now defines anti-Semitism in a way that makes Bible-believing Christians into anti-Semites. Here’s how:

The State Department’s 40-page Report on Global Anti-Semitism cites a recent example of “anti-Semitism” in Poland. “...the pastor of St. Brigid Church in Gdansk told parishioners during services that Jews killed Jesus and the prophets.” (p.22) What’s wrong with that? According to Jewish leadership: plenty. Jewish leaders say it was this millennia-old accusation that ultimately led to the Holocaust: to millions of Jewish “Christ killers” being herded into the prison camps and gas chambers of Auschwitz, Dachau, etc. “You can’t get any more anti-Semitic than that!” they protest.



It is clear to me that there is unfair favoritism (or 'reverse' racism) toward this particular ethnic group, but how can that be when political correctness deems race as irrelevent? If we aren't supposed to "see" race, then why do non-white groups get such preferential treatment over Whites? It is simple anti-aryanism. if my racialist way is so wrong, why is theirs not? why is so much attention placed on their group? by that same note, affirmative action is racist for acknowledging that job applicants are black, and give them special treatment. if you say that it is revenge for the evil of whitey, don't think you are any better than I.



but back to my original thought.

I have been given the label of "racist", which I assure you is just as much of a racial slur as: "nazi", kike, nigger, wog, spic, gook, and chink. with this label is the association of the sterotype that I'm somehow less educated, unintelligent, close-minded, and have only one emotion: "hate".
the stereotype of "racists" is that they want the extermination of other races so that there is only one race; but in truth, this outcome is what the multicultural supremacists are after, mixing all the races until there is no uniqueness left.
I've been told by stupid internet trolls that it is better to date outside my race, but I find non-white men unattractive for the most part. why should I sacrifice my taste and my own interests to further the agenda of the multicult supremacists?
My true conviction is that discrimination is like choosing to drink clean water as opposed to contaminated water. everyone discriminates in their own benefit, one way or another. but to stand on this side of the line and see the viscious anti-white hatred of so-called "racists" and "nazis" is to see a world many choose to ignore.
All I really want is White survival, and prosperity for my people. I am part of a dying breed; in 200 yrs, there will be no natural blondes left. I morn for the degredation of purity.
I believe that genes are the basis for everything, and it all comes down to breeding.
everyone has their own niche: imagine a Peregrine Falcon hunting his territory, but having to compete with a Lanner Falcon. both cannot co-exist in some sort of mutualistic relationship, they hunt for the same food and have the trouble of being capable of hybridization with each other's females. Evolution is supposed to bring gene-lines forward into increased specialization, not backwards steps to what once was.
so we naturally discriminate in our own favor, to ensure our survival through our decendents, and by the same note, we are what remains of our forebears and we should honor and respect our ancestors.
such pride in oneself and one's kin is acceptable in such manifestations such as School spirit, when everyone in both schools roots for their football team and considers their team the best. this kind of naturalistic rivalry is in our genes and can't be got rid of, despite the jew's best efforts.
 

No comments: